Become a Member or Renew a Membership
Are you looking for a way to become involved with our organization? We invite anyone who is interested in the work we do to join the Celtic Arts Foundation. Whether or not your ancestry is Scottish, Irish or Celtic in anyway, we are an up and coming organization with a great track record of doing positive things in the Pacific Northwest.
Please consider joining the Celtic Arts Foundation, or use this same screen to renew and/or upgrade your existing Membership. Memberships are valid for a 12 month period. Select a membership type below, enter the membership dollar amount, please consider adding an additional contribution to support operations and/or our Celtic Cultural Center project, and then click “Join CAF Now” to enter your secure credit card information. If you would please add a comment about how you heard about us, (on the check-out page), we’d certainly appreciate it.
- General voting privileges & eligibility for election to Board of Directors
- Invitation to annual dinner (AGM) & membership events
- Frequent CAF newsletters & bulletins
- Advance information about special events
- Exclusive volunteer opportunities
- Support for scholarships for Celtic groups and artists
- Opportunities to develop new programs, make new friends and experience the Celtic-American Community
- Discounts on merchandise (great gifts!)
- Preferred seating and discount tickets ($10 off per ticket!) to Masters of Scottish Arts concert, at Benaroya Hall, in Seattle
- FREE admission to Skagit Valley Highland Games!
- Hospitality Tent at the Skagit Valley Highland Games
The Celtic Arts Foundation (CAF) was founded in March of 1997, and is a registered 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization.