Flying Scotsman Bus to Benaroya
We’re very pleased to offer a roundtrip bus transportation option for those Celtic Arts Foundation members and friends traveling from the North to Downtown Seattle for the Masters of Scottish Arts Concert at Benaroya Hall on February 6th, 2015. “Tickets” for the Flying Scotsman bus will be available here. Once purchased, your reservation will go on the charter roster. Manual tickets will not be sent, however, if you need to have a “ticket” printed to give as a gift, please call our office (1-888-416-4934) and we will gladly help you.
For the low cost of $30.00/person we will:
- Pick up/drop off locations in Bellingham and Mount Vernon
- Whisk you in comfort to and from the concert, avoiding the hassle of fighting Friday I-5 traffic
- Save you the cost of parking in Tacoma
- Get you there in style! The “Flying Scotsman”will be the designated “party” bus; we will provide you with a complimentary glass of champagne or sparkling cider, while you relax and talk with friends on your way to the big city and the best concert of its type IN THE WORLD!
- Deliver you to Pantages Theater in time to enjoy a meal at any of our recommended restaurants, (about 1.5 hrs before the start of the concert – see a dining list with links on our website) or any other activity of your choice.
Why not make an evening of it?! Don’t delay! Space is limited and seats on the “Flying Scotsman” are sure to go fast!
We hope you’ll join us for this fun adventure!
Departing Bellingham, at the Sehome Village Mall, in the center of the large (and only) parking lot nearest Starbucks, at 2:45 pm sharp! (Bus will be leaving at 3:00 pm.) Mall address is: 3300 Fielding Avenue, Bellingham, WA 98225
Departing Mount Vernon, at the parking lot directly behind Denny’s off of College Way, at 3:30pm sharp! (Bus will be leaving at 3:45 pm.) Denny’s address is: 100 E College Way, Mt Vernon, Washington 98273
Departing the Stanwood Park and Ride, in the parking lot, at 4:00 pm sharp! (Bus will be leaving at 4:10 pm.) Park and Ride address is: Intersection of SR 532 and I-5, west side of the freeway, at the Stanwood exit.
Arrival in Seattle: 5:30 pm, concert begins at 7:30 pm.
Departing Tacoma immediately following the concert, around 9:45 pm (bus leaves when loaded.)